logo

Diggin' It

Monday August 1, 2005 12:03 AM

12 Comment(s)
Diggin' It Thumbnail

There have been many changes in my life during the last few months. I have many other things I need to focus on. I won’t be able to keep up with a photo a day format anymore. Of course, I’ll keep taking photos. I’ll try to post a set of 7 to 10 photos in the slideshow format every two weeks.

I haven’t had a chance to thoroughly tested the new design on all platforms just yet. There is a good chance it still is a little buggy. Please let me know if you see anything out of place.

I have just started to process my own B&W negative film. This set of photos came from my first roll. I’ll be shooting even more B&W.

The old site has been moved to gophotoblog.com/v2. Again, thank you all for your support and kind e-mails even during the downtime.

cool! v3 eh? looks great. black and whites are premium good too, really intimate

Posted by gousty on August 1, 2005 12:37 AM

Nice new version, and welcome back!

Posted by Adrian on August 1, 2005 12:03 PM

Hey Go...this is great...I really like this slideshow format. A bit fast for me though at the moment...is there anyway I can slow down the rate of the slide change (other than stopping and restarting the sequence)?

Great pictures...am glad I got a chance to see them at a bigger resolution...

Posted by GKP on August 1, 2005 12:34 PM

Looks fantastic! welcome back

Posted by Thijs on August 1, 2005 02:24 PM

ohh, new design! I dig.

Posted by Keith on August 1, 2005 03:15 PM

Dear Go,
Welcome again! I missed your pictures.
The B/W is great, very good quality, and the fact that you center in one subject helps to get better shots. I specially liked the photo with the worker looking to the camera.
I am not sure if I like the slideshow format. I agree with GKP that the pace is a bit fast, but what I would prefer is to stop a picture I like and look at it. Is there any chance of having both possibilities - the slideshow and stoping in one photo?
Congratulations for the new format.

Posted by Luisa on August 1, 2005 03:28 PM

Your back! Looking forward to seeing more!

Posted by molly on August 1, 2005 08:09 PM

BTW, I love the one with the can. I love the out of focus background. I use that setting a lot. (Alas my good camera is not a digital, and I do not have a scanner...)

Posted by molly on August 1, 2005 08:12 PM

Go, thanks for the helping to stop the slideshow and see the photos one by one. I look forward to seeing more of the B/W series.

Posted by Luisa on August 2, 2005 06:58 AM

Fantastic series. Processing my own b&w is my next project. Are you still shooting 35mm? I was curious because of the square format of this series.

Posted by trevor on August 5, 2005 08:16 AM

great series go! the site design looks cool too:)

Posted by fredrik on August 8, 2005 03:42 AM

glad you are back! the new format looks great, i am on a mac. i love your black and white shots...

Posted by hannah on August 21, 2005 09:45 AM
Subroutine MT::Template::SUPER::text redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 168.
Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::site_url redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 168.
Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::site_url redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 168.
Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::site_url redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 168.
Subroutine MT::Blog::SUPER::site_url redefined at lib/MT/Object.pm line 168.